CCR SUBMATIX Distribution: to buy - rent - review
Mini-Quantum technical file
Distribué par Asia Tek and Rebreather
- Weight (without tanks – without lime): 14 kg.
- Weights with 2x2 litre steel tanks, lime: 19 kg.
- Can be operated in eCcr/emCcr/mCcr modes with varying tank sizes that are easy and quick to assemble.
- Lung directly located against the diver’s back in order to optimize breathing.
- 10 litre loop volume.
- 2.5 kg lime storage tank.
- Electronics stored in the head, but can be easily accessed for maintenance.
- Direct gas circulation, no bend to fluidify the circuit.
- 6 Sensors possibles (2 x 3 sensors) pour 2 ordinateurs et/ou afficheurs de PpO2
- 6 possible sensors (2x3 sensors) for 2 PpO2 computers and/or displays.
- The SPX42 display runs off a rechargeable battery.
- 1 HUD (Head Up Display). Green every 15 seconds to signal that it is working correctly, red if running outside of lowest or highest recommended values.
- Manual and ADV (Additional Diluent Valve) diluent booster.
- Manual oxygen booster.
- Fisher output that can be connected to other brands of computers.
- Dive Rite Optima casing.
- Full Trimix Gradient Factor computer in colour LED.
- Possibility of having 2 partial Pressure displays.
Price excl tax: 11,116 USD (excl transport)
Optional: Carbon tanks 800 USD
Carbon chassis and backplate: 2,480 USD
Mini and Quantum
Summary of the possible original configurations with this operating mode:
- eCcr mode, full electronic management with several Setpoints.
- mCcr mode, mechanical management with PPO2 Management by the diver.
- Hybrid mode, electronic management with Minimum Setpoint, linked to minimum oxygen management.
- Scr mode. Use in semi-closed mode with Nitrox mix in both tanks.
ABS SIDEMOUNT REBREATHER
Mechanic or electronic version with master computer.
MPS C2 PNEUMATIC BOOSTER
- Ratio 1:25
- Feed pressure: 10B
- Minimum filling time for a 3L tank from 100 B to 200 B: 90 seconds
- Operating temperature: -15/ + 60°C
- Maximum humidity level: 70 %
- Maximum pressure: 300 B
- Delivered in a case with hoses and pressure gauges
- Price: 3,375 USD
- Total weight: 15,2 kg
Carbon scuba diving funs
- Price: 350 USD